Sunday, July 5, 2015

Shark Week Blog Hop

Slide6All teachers know that kids learn more when they’re excited and engaged. Today a team of bloggers come together to help your students take a BITE out of learning with a theme your students are sure to love! 


My Shark Week freebie is a shark-themed skip counting set. I plan to use them with my 3rd grade math kiddos, but I would use them with 2nd graders as well. The kids will practice skip counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and 9s. This is great practice to get started on multiplication facts. When the kids master a level, they get a 'personal sized shark' to add to their collection! 




fintastic freebie


Be sure to go for a swim and visit A Primary Owl and check out the shark freebie there! Don't forget to 'circle' your prey and wrap your JAWS around ALL the shark freebies!

Every blog in the Shark Week Blog Hop features a J-AWesome freebie for you and your students- but hurry! Shark Week only lasts until Sunday, July 12  : )


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with your freebie! It's such a great idea to use the teeth for the multiples! Happy to hop with you!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative use of clipart! I love how you put the multiples in the teeth, and I think the kids would, too... such a tactile way to practice. Thanks for joining our hop (and it was great to see you again this week!)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin